A strategic plan should help an organization:
- Understand the enterprise-wide implications of achieving new business targets
- Identify key capability requirements
- Define clear and practical strategies that can be operationalized and executed
- Respond to changing conditions in the marketplace
One-third of all strategic plans fail.
Because of our experience in strategic planning and the capability to assess both internal company dynamics and external market forces, we can help clients avoid common pitfalls that lead to strategic plan failure.
Our method is a 3-phase approach to strategic execution, including external and internal research, establishing the strategy, and developing an actionable plan.
Throughout the 3-phase approach, Jabian will:
- Define the strategic goals and objectives
- Create an action plan for each goal and objective, complete with metrics for accountability
- Ensure the plan is focused on sustainability and is actionable given people, process, technology, and leadership
- Identify and prioritize initiatives with the right balance of return and level of effort
- Develop a communications and change management plan to ensure employee awareness and engagement
- Leverage Jabian’s proven methodologies to streamline a results-driven and repeatable process.