“When you work at Jabian, you have the ability - and the expectation - to leave your fingerprints on this Firm.”
Brian Betkowski - Jabian Founding Partner
"There is a real sense of community at Jabian. We strive for continuous improvement of the firm and ourselves. We like to have fun but still keep very high standards for professionalism and client delivery."
2012 Jabian Employee Survey
Think you've got what it takes? Want to learn more?
Email us or send us your resume. Email now.
You’ve got to be a leader.
We’re looking for a very select few. Overperformers. Overachievers. Thinkers. Innovators. We only hire the top 5% of business and technology professional consultants. These individuals are leaders in their workplace – setting the standard for their peers.
Qualifications for every Jabian employee include:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience at a “Big Four” consulting firm
- Top performance evaluations
- A combination of technical and business expertise
- A strong consulting foundation in multiple areas with specific expertise in one or more areas
- Experience in a variety of industry verticals is a plus
- Strong social skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Diligent work ethic
- Solid educational background (Bachelor’s degree or higher)
- Superior level of client delivery
- Leadership skills
- Broad experience and interests, at and away from work
- Stable work history
- Ability to build strong personal and professional relationships
- Understands commitment to local market
- Demonstrated desire for community involvement
- Ability to work well on a team, or independently
- Superior communication skills
Send us an email to learn more about applying to work at Jabian.