"The Jabian approach - our culture, local model, and focus on career development - provides a more complete and balanced professional life."
Nigel Zelcer - Jabian Founding Partner
"Jabian is a company that walks the walk when it comes to work/life balance."
2012 Jabian Employee Survey
Think you've got what it takes? Want to learn more?
Email us or send us your resume. Email now.
It’s the perfect work/life balance.
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding consulting career – but you still want to eat dinner with your family and sleep in your own bed every night – Jabian may be the place for you.
We know that people think best and work best when they’ve had a good night’s sleep. That’s why less than 5% of our consultants have traveled with Jabian and, for those few, it represented less than 1% of their work. It's also why we work hard to get everything done during normal working hours instead of working around the clock. It's a smarter way to do consulting. And it's a strategy that works.
Award-winning place to work
Jabian is a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it. Visit our Awards page to see what the industry has to say about us.
- Salaries are competitive and based on experience plus market demand for your specific skills
- Annual bonuses are offered based on position, performance, and level of employee
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Zero premium and zero deductible medical plan options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health and Wellness Program with gym membership
- Four weeks of paid time off (PTO) in your first year
- Sabbatical program
- Paid hours away from the office for Community Service
- Market leading executive rewards program
- We target 40-hour work weeks doing client work – with a handful of career/community focused activities in addition to client work
- Mentoring lunches, networking and social events foster camaraderie between team members, as everyone spends much of their time at client sites
- Local focus allows more time with friends, family and outside interests– healthier work/life balance
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Career, not job focused
- Ability to spend time in the local community
- The ability to expand and diversify your professional skill set
- Chance to work on a variety of different projects
- Opportunity to branch out and work across multiple industries
- Ability to work strategically and technically solving business and IT challenges
- Advancement opportunities within Jabian
Send us an email to learn more about applying to work at Jabian.